Sleeping Dragon look to your kingdoms, i am coming for them all
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
No posting order. Reply by Thursday, July 21st. @Wildfire @Gluskap @Dio @Hush @Portia @Rebekka @Saria @Lagertha

It does not take long for them to gather, scanning the crowd as it grew bigger and bigger—for a moment, she could only imagine how much bigger it would become once the dragons are old enough—and she remains silent and poised until the last shows up. It is the first time she has called her wolves without Gyda at her side, that Wildfire is nearby instead, and she rests her gaze on Dio for a moment, and then a fleeting look to the rest of them as she clears her throat to begin.

“We have been through a lot since we lay claim upon this mountain, some of you have experienced all of them and some of you know the history, but through each one we’ve come together in our success—and this will be no different. Gyda has welcomed into the world four healthy children,” she tells them at first. Most of them, if not all, already knows this information, but the details have been withheld until they knew they would all survive. “Freyja, Thyri, Hvitserk, and Eske. With their birth, Gyda has decided to step down. Her contribution as a leader to Sleeping Dragon has been a great one and will continue to live on here, even in the upcoming changes. She is to be respected despite no longer being your queen.”

Thuringwethil takes a moment to settle her nerves, looking out for their reactions before she moves on to the next item to discuss.

“As you know, within Sleeping Dragon is Drageda, wolves that follow and are loyal to Heda. Some of you do not come from my home, I understand that, and will have patience as you learn. Disloyalty will not be tolerated and you have one chance, right now, to decide if this is for you or if you wish to learn our way and thrive as we always have for generations.”

She swallows a lump forming in her throat, mouth dry, as she glimpses toward Wildfire, and then back out to the crowd. Most of those before her have dedicated their life to her with only a questioning few and for a few seconds she opens up the floor to allow the deserters to come forward.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: look to your kingdoms, i am coming for them all - by Antumbra - July 16, 2016, 06:45 PM