Redhawk Caldera All my friends are heathens, take it slow
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
All Welcome 
The sun was beginning to set by the time Peregrine and (not) @Stoic arrived at the caldera's borders. He exchanged a quick look with the youngster before breaching them, guiding him up the sloping mountain toward the rendezvous site. Instead of leading him right to its center, he motioned for the boy to stop and wait near its edge. The Alpha then proceeded a few feet into the clearing to tip his head back and howl for @Fox, Ferret, @Gannet and @Whip.

"While we wait," he said, returning to his new charge's side, "do you want anything to eat? There's a stockpile nearby. Once you've met them, I can show you around a bit... or maybe see if one of the boys wants to do it." His steady, casual voice betrayed none of his inner anxiety as he wondered how his family would react to the presence of the young stranger.

He had gone to Bramblepoint looking for Lasher. But the man was gone, he knew deep down inside. Just like Pan. Just like Peter. Just like many others before them. But here was someone who would hopefully stay, who needed the shelter and protection he could provide, and the Redhawk patriarch just hoped his loved ones understood that.
Messages In This Thread
All my friends are heathens, take it slow - by Peregrine Redhawk - July 13, 2016, 09:35 PM