Hushed Willows should have got paid up front, banner
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
It was such a hard thing to do - to open up, to share that Stark couldn't fathom what that might really mean. This was different though, it was sharing with Banner, it was talking with her. Under a different sun and moon without their shared blood she would have been the one he pursued, and now, in the midst of how complicated things were quickly becoming even now it might have been easier. Stark sighed as he finished, the silence sweeping in and taking hold of him. His confidence was gone in that moment, the dark male letting his vulnerabilities show in favor of being utterly open and honest with his sister. 

She was unwavering; unyielding in her loyalty as she had always been. Stark leaned down, nuzzling beneath her muzzle for a moment. He found comfort in her in ways he couldn't explain to anyone else under any other circumstances. No one else did for him what Banner did. "I'd be lost without you." He whispered softly as he pulled back. He felt that twinge in her, knew the moment that the anger had blossomed in Banner - just beneath the surface, that sort of simmering sensation. It changed the air around them even, and he looked at his sister. Really looked at her. Drank her in, anger and all. 

There was no fear in him, not like with some others - though Banner was better than he had seen her in the past. This was just the rise of her voice, the shift of her speech. "I can't begin to understand. This is why I've never tried, y'know. It's just a matter of time before I screwed up somehow." Stark said with an exasperated tone.  Tried - he still couldn't give a name to whatever was happening between himself and Octavia. They were progressing but in ways he could not understand. Every step forward brought them back many steps and this - what then?
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
should have got paid up front, banner - by Banner - July 14, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Stark - July 14, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Banner - July 14, 2016, 09:36 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Stark - July 14, 2016, 09:50 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Banner - July 14, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Stark - July 14, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Banner - July 14, 2016, 10:31 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Stark - July 17, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Banner - July 17, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: should have got paid up front, banner - by Stark - July 17, 2016, 10:08 PM