Moonspear Down a route I think is heading south [M]
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
All Welcome 
Something was different that day. Something, it seemed was not quite right.
She woke that morning to the sound of birdcall, echoes softly through the mountainside. Her faded green orbs blinked open slowly, in the den she had come accustomed to over her weeks staying here. Her frame had filled out again, the famine had broken long ago and now, it seemed, her weight was back where it should be. Thanks to her exercises with @Harley, her leg felt stronger, and the other day she had hunted for herself, taking down a plump raccoon and leaving half of it in the caches. Hopefully @Charon would be pleased.

The first odd thing she noticed was the scent. It was odd, for she had never before smelt it, and it seemed to be coming from her. Was she ill? Hopefully not. The second thing she noticed was that Harley was first and foremost on her mind, and she stood with the intent to find him. She slunk out of her den, eyes searching and the scent radiating from her. Now that she thought about it, perhaps she had smelt it before, somewhere around the territory....

But she was otherwise occupied with her search for Harley, and did not feel the need to discover what exactly this scent was at the moment. She would figure it out later, she reasoned.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
Down a route I think is heading south [M] - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 03:56 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 06:38 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Charon - July 16, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Down a route I think is heading south - by Althaia - July 16, 2016, 10:47 PM