Moonspear Walk through a hailstorm
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
All Welcome 
After her tryst with both Charon and Harley,  Althaia was thoroughly exhausted. She still felt guilt over her encounter with Charon, and fearful of were it might lead. It had occurred to her that she was, very likely, carrying pups. And that was even more of a scary thought. It elwas not that she did not want to be a mother,  far from that. For what would become of them, where they born here or out in the wilds? She was a slave, an inexperienced mother, with only Harley, or so she believed. The thought was enough to worry her, frighten her. What would the pack do?

The scent still radiated from her, a beacon. Now that she had a moment to think, she recalled the same scent around the territory, in twined with Amekaze's. Had the dark alpha been in heat as well? Did that mean that she might be carrying pups, in all likely good Charon's?  Her mind swam with unanswered questions, and rather then let worry consume her, she stood and slunk from her den. She plopped down in the clearing in front of her little den, sitting and simply enjoying the suns warmth,  trying to ignore the instinct of her body.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
Walk through a hailstorm - by Althaia - July 17, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: Walk through a hailstorm - by Dash - July 17, 2016, 01:57 PM
RE: Walk through a hailstorm - by Harley Quinzel - July 17, 2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Walk through a hailstorm - by Althaia - July 17, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: Walk through a hailstorm - by Dash - July 17, 2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Walk through a hailstorm - by Harley Quinzel - July 17, 2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Walk through a hailstorm - by Althaia - July 30, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Walk through a hailstorm - by Dash - August 01, 2016, 06:25 PM