Moonspear I'd die for you; that's easy to say
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
All Welcome 
Tagging @Charon, @Amekaze, and @Harley Quinzel ! Party time!

The sky had become overcast, air oppressing and thick. Below, on the mountainside, a single wolf paced, lithe and fur the colour of pale stone. Her eyes gleamed worriedly, stance tense and agitated, her feathery plume lashing. The events of the past few hours, days, had been chaotic and seemingly random, and now the air hummed with tension as the femme considered what actions had led to her pacing the mountainside, intoxicating odour surrounding her. First and foremost, she searched for her mate, the one who had stood by her all these weeks in the mountain.

They had spoken, considered, evaluated the tribulations of the past. Althaia was torn between fleeing and trying to speak with the rest of the pack, knowing full well the dangers of both. She, very likely, carried within her children already, her responsibility included not only herself and Harley now. She gave a frustrated whine, torn, and set off at a brisk lope towards his den, knowing that they would have to come to a decision now. Currently, she was pretty set on leaving.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Althaia - July 17, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Amekaze - July 17, 2016, 09:00 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Charon - July 18, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Althaia - July 19, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Amekaze - July 20, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Charon - July 25, 2016, 03:27 AM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Althaia - July 25, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Amekaze - July 26, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Charon - July 28, 2016, 02:35 AM