Moonspear I'd die for you; that's easy to say
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
There was nothing but a flash of black, and then her side exploded in pain as fangs tore into it. She yelped in pain and twisted away, blood dyeing her fur. It bled profusely, but was not especially deep, and with her knowledge of herbs she hoped that it would heal well. The pain and confusion sparked a deep instinct within the femme, and she did not need Harley's words to tell her to run. They were outmatched, two alphas against the two of them, and she felt a sudden surge of protectiveness toward the pups that may reside inside her.

She was off like a shot, paws hitting the ground in quick succession and tearing up the thin mountain soil. She would not die here, not her nor Harley nor the pups inside her. It was by strength of will that she fled, faster than she ever had in her life, ignoring the tightness in her ankle, made strong by Harley's help. Had it not been for him, it very likely would have given out, meaning the end of them. Or at least, her.

She tore blindly toward the border, tiny frame racing over and around obstacles desperately, gracefulness gone and only the desperate will to survive remained.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Althaia - July 17, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Amekaze - July 17, 2016, 09:00 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Charon - July 18, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Althaia - July 19, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Amekaze - July 20, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Charon - July 25, 2016, 03:27 AM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Althaia - July 25, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Amekaze - July 26, 2016, 03:11 PM
RE: I'd die for you; that's easy to say - by Charon - July 28, 2016, 02:35 AM