Blackfoot Forest Doot doot
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
With her howl another had joined, the untrained voice of her daughter being heard. Normally, perhaps she would have scowled at the strangled noise, but for the time being it had been left alone. There were far more important things to focus on, and so the moment their howls had died away, she'd fallen silent. Sen did not enjoy waiting, but her tongue was held and expression kept neutral anyways. When a familiar face had finally made an appearance, she'd nodded in greeting, ensuring that Chusi remained between her forelimbs. The dark male was forgotten as usual, neither introduced nor even acknowledged the moment Rosings' leader had arrived. "Aaron," she'd said in return. It seemed as if she'd not been forgotten, which would surely result in only good things. "I'm back to ask for a place in your pack for my daughter and me." A brief pause turned long before she'd nodded in Zephyr's direction. "For him, too, if he's interested in staying here."

The mother's gaze had drifted past her acquaintance and towards and unknown wolf, narrowing considerably until the stranger had stopped. Thereafter, she'd glanced back towards the child beneath her, checking to make sure that she'd not gone away. In the time it'd taken for her to do that—as well as readjust her expression—another known lupine had appeared. "Feeling's mutual, I guess," replied Sen, a roll of a shoulder joining her words. She'd caught the stranger's name soon after, having decided to add right onto Amara's words with: "No longer an alpha, my pack is gone." No specifications regarding what had happened had been offered, for she'd deemed it as being unimportant. Already had it become the past, and so she'd not waste her time by lingering on it. She and her daughter were both well, which was all that currently mattered.

Amara had taken an interest in the little girl, which wasn't really minded. She didn't know either of the leaders extremely well, but she knew them well enough to know that the woman would not harm her child. And so, a leg had been moved out of the way, giving the small Gorgon an opportunity to get closer and possibly even investigate the other wolf. "Her name's Chusi," answered the serpent. "She hasn't been around strangers much. Usually too shy." It was a lie, but what else was she to do? Admit to having kept her only whelp trapped within a den? Not a chance.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Doot doot - by Sen - July 24, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: Doot doot - by Chusi - July 24, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: Doot doot - by Zephyr Maverick - July 24, 2016, 06:54 PM
RE: Doot doot - by Tantalus - July 24, 2016, 08:04 PM
RE: Doot doot - by Síff - July 25, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: Doot doot - by Amara - July 25, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: Doot doot - by Sen - July 26, 2016, 01:24 AM
RE: Doot doot - by Chusi - July 26, 2016, 04:35 AM
RE: Doot doot - by Zephyr Maverick - July 28, 2016, 01:30 PM
RE: Doot doot - by Tantalus - July 28, 2016, 01:34 PM
RE: Doot doot - by Síff - July 30, 2016, 01:15 AM