Golden Glade Not every cloud bears a silver lining
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Aspen nodded as Ayla began to explain that the storm wouldn't last long but that there would be a lot of thunder and lightning. As she spoke a loud clap of thunder rolled through the sky and Aspen tried to hide the jump as it caught her slightly off guard. "I can see what you'really saying" the alphess spoke. 

Aspen watched as Ayla rose to head over to a more sheltered area near by. She took that moment to make the executive decision to head inside.

" Ayla I hate to ditch you out here but I think I'might best off inside the tunnels. I was sick not too long ago and I don'the want to risk it staying out here especially now my fur is damp," the queen spoke shooting an apologetic glance to the silver fae. " I'm sorry," she said turning tail and dipping her head into the tunnels where she intended to find safety inside her den and dry off. She hoped Ayla would be alright out there on her own though she had no doubt if ayla required assistance she would call.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Ayla - August 01, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Aspen - August 02, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Ayla - August 03, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Aspen - August 04, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Ayla - August 06, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Aspen - August 06, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Ayla - August 06, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Aspen - August 08, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Ayla - August 09, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Not every cloud bears a silver lining - by Aspen - August 09, 2016, 05:52 PM