Flycatcher Downs She came from over the cliffs
52 Posts
Ooc —
She was silent as he put labels to all that she had seen, and more. Her interest grew in this land, the Teekon Wilds, as it was called. It's land was varied, she gleaned, with it's Taiga and Valley's and Mountains. She thought this land would serve her well, be a fine place to establish her rule over a clan of her own. She eyed the male with interest, perhaps, would he be the first to follow her? It would be odd, to ask one she only just met, but he seemed eager, and was full of information of the wilds. He stank of pack scent, however, it was faint, he must be new. 

Eyeing him a moment longer with her eyes of storm, she spoke again. "Good. Your information will prove useful, it is a great help to me." After a pause, she went on. "My purpose here is simple. I wish to establish a clan, a pack. I seek followers to help me settle my claim, information of these lands, and a place worthy of settling." She finished, eyeing the male. Would he offer anything else to her? Perhaps he would join her in her travels, be the first.
Messages In This Thread
She came from over the cliffs - by Aglæca - August 02, 2016, 03:45 PM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Zephyr Maverick - August 02, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Aglæca - August 03, 2016, 07:21 AM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Zephyr Maverick - August 03, 2016, 07:40 AM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Aglæca - August 03, 2016, 07:48 AM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Zephyr Maverick - August 03, 2016, 08:18 AM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Aglæca - August 03, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Zephyr Maverick - August 03, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Aglæca - August 03, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Zephyr Maverick - August 03, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: She came from over the cliffs - by Aglæca - August 03, 2016, 01:39 PM