Blackfeather Woods And the vultures all start circling
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
All Welcome 
Forward dating to the 10th, @Harley Quinzel!
Her pale green gaze at the field of red, the flowers that sprawl so thickly along the ground. Overhead, the cawing of ravens, once or twice swooping down to investigate the woman in the field of blood-red. She is perfectly still, her tail curled tightly around her as she simply sits, and observes. Nausea rises and falls within her, but faded from the gut wrenching nausea of this morning. For some reason, she craves a fawn, it's sweet, tender flesh, but she doesn't know why, exactly. 

Althaia noted the changes, however slight, on her. Her belly fur, she noticed, didn't seem quite as thick as before, and there was the slightest curve to her stomach that suggested that she may have been eating too much, or otherwise. These were things that others would overlook completely, not even notice, but they were visible to her intensive gaze. 

Since her arrival here, she has regained much of her lost weight, and her leg feels stronger now. But it still will never be quite the same, which doesn't matter now. She'll just adapt, and continue on. She settles onto the flowers, sphinx-like, and watches as the ravens twirl and flap above her, screeching their odd cry.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 05, 2016, 10:00 AM
RE: And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 10, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 10, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 10, 2016, 07:57 PM
RE: And the vultures all start circling - by Althaia - August 10, 2016, 08:33 PM