Hushed Willows I'm just not the hero type.
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
This was a side of Stark the world rarely saw.  No words were exchanged between them as she followed behind him to the center of their home among the willow trees.  His seriousness matched that of their situation and Banner followed suit.  The pair weren't usually so subdued, but desperate times called for.. well, not desperate mesaures.  She didn't see this move as desperate.  It was right.  It was what the Marauders needed.  It was time.

She stopped when he did, watching him a few feet away through proud green eyes.  His howl was strong, bold, and absolutely everything the howl of an Alpha should be.  Banner's tail wagged a few beats as her ears pinned back against her dark brown skull out of habit.  Obviously she would accept him and of course she'd show proper deference.  He was the Alpha male now, after all!

After his howl faded and he'd had another moment to himself, the short female drew up close to her brother with an affectionate growl.  She'd heard Tambourine's smaller note and rolled her eyes at his antics.  The boy was far too young to know what he'd been voicing, but it was somehow comforting to hear his response all the same.  Banner rubbed the crown of her head against Stark's throat and finally said, "I'm proud of you."
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
I'm just not the hero type. - by Stark - August 09, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: I'm just not the hero type. - by Tambourine - August 09, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: I'm just not the hero type. - by Rhodes - August 09, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: I'm just not the hero type. - by Banner - August 09, 2016, 05:56 PM