Ankyra Sound It's not like I like you or anything...
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
While not obsessed with Bain to the point where she couldn't sleep or eat, she definitely couldn't imagine life without him anymore. It was silly, really, for her to think that way, but she couldn't help her feelings. Saying she didn't like him was lying, and Ondine was an honest being to the core. She didn't recall telling a lie ever before, but she was sure she had at least once. Whoever she had lied to, she truly felt bad.

A wide, happy grin was pulled onto her bloodied lips at the sound of footfalls, almost recognizing the sound his paws made as they hit the ground- or so she believed. For him she had applied fresh blood, a gangster like him needed a woman who wasn't afraid of a bit of danger after all, and she thought the blood represented that quite well. Perhaps one day she would show what was beneath that layer of blood- clean herself up to please him if he so asked.

Bain, She almost exclaimed as she turned to greet him with a proper bow. I'm glad you have come. She told, her cheeks almost glowing under her fur. Do you have time for- to come- would you mind... She stuttered as she wanted to ask too many questions at a time, all pretty much saying the same. Do you have time and do you want to go with me to the mountains? She finally asked. Man, I thought I'd never get that sentence out of my mouth... She mumbled after in a giggle.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
It's not like I like you or anything... - by Cattail - August 17, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Bain - August 22, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Cattail - August 22, 2016, 11:54 AM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Bain - August 22, 2016, 02:36 PM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Cattail - August 22, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Bain - August 22, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Cattail - August 22, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: It's not like I like you or anything... - by Bain - August 22, 2016, 05:08 PM