Ocean's Breath Plateau i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
All Welcome 
The darkness in the sky was beginning to fade to a hazy gray overhead. Where before the black Ostrega had sunken into the black of night, he now stood like an obsidian statue silhouetted against the backdrop of drifting storm clouds. His fur was damp from the rain that had walked with him through the night, but he paid it no mind as he looked out across the Wilds with bright yellow eyes that had pierced the night and now did so also to the gloom of breaking dawn.

Summer had never truly considered one place home over another in his life. His time with his birth pack by the Creek had been too short-lived for him to form any real attachment, and so too had he considered his time in the Teekon Wilds. Sedona had come close, but it had more been his family that he had considered his comfort rather than the actual place.

Now as he stood upon the edge of the plateau, gazing silently upon the lands he had roamed through his adolesence did he believe he felt as though he was returning now to a place where he belonged. It was a faint emotion, and he certainly did not feel as though he were quite there yet. But as Summer eyed the distant peaks that lined the horizon to the South and East, a longing came over him that he had not anticipated. Somewhere, he knew stood the Sunspire - a watchful sentinel standing guard over the whole of the Wilds. It was to those familiar peaks he headed, hopeful his former pack would reside there still but prepared for the fact that they may not be any longer. Ultimately, it would not matter for the dark Ostrega's plans.

Though Summer's heart urged him onward, the young wolf turned from the view to set a course back away from the ledge. He had not rested since dusk the day before, and he was not foolish or headstrong enough to believe that he needed time to rest before starting again. So, he sought a soft patch within the tall grass where he could sleep for a spell.
Messages In This Thread
i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - August 24, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - August 25, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - September 01, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - September 12, 2016, 07:41 AM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - September 12, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - September 26, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - October 25, 2016, 06:47 AM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Summer Ostrega - November 01, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: i'll be a stone, i'll be the hunter. - by Allure - November 14, 2016, 10:00 AM