The Sentinels all the dead seem to know where i am
/ | \
197 Posts
Ooc — Melee
All Welcome 
It was hushed, here— the silence of a place sacred, and though all of Donnelaith was such, it was here where its power originated. She stood off to the side, several meters back, though her mismatched gaze was fixated upon the fairy ring. Her grief was a crushing weight, and though she longed to go to him, she knew it grow ever heavier as she drew nearer. And so Emaleth stood, battling against the tears that threatened to overtake her, a warrior's training. She would go stronger thus, learning to overcome the pain that had taken hold upon her heart— learning to use it in her magicks, to fuel them.

"Níor thug tú críochnaithe teagasc dom, a Athair," she murmured softly to him.
Messages In This Thread
all the dead seem to know where i am - by Emaleth - August 25, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Deirdre - August 25, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Emaleth - August 25, 2016, 03:30 PM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Deirdre - September 21, 2016, 08:14 AM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Emaleth - October 25, 2016, 10:28 AM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Deirdre - October 25, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Emaleth - October 28, 2016, 08:46 PM