The Sentinels all the dead seem to know where i am
/ | \
197 Posts
Ooc — Melee
it was that which wounded emaleth so— that she and deirdre had been closest to the magicks and mysteries of the world, and yet the dark witch was left with silence in the wake of lasher's passing. she did not know if eilidh, casmir, or constantine had seen their father... but it would be salt if they had before she. but she spoke to deirdre none of these ugly feelings, suppressing them as she so often did. they were bonded, but there were things she could not bring herself to say to her littermate.

"perhaps," she finally agreed, her voice subdued. emaleth fell silent, then, casting her eyes to look upon the mound in which her father's bones lay. perhaps if she were to rest upon it, to embrace and tangle with the earth that shrouded him. perhaps then she could reach him. it seemed taboo, dishonorable— but she was overcome with a yearning for it! still, the dark witch did not move nor did she speak of it, and rather mourned in stillness beside her sister.
Messages In This Thread
all the dead seem to know where i am - by Emaleth - August 25, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Deirdre - August 25, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Emaleth - August 25, 2016, 03:30 PM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Deirdre - September 21, 2016, 08:14 AM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Emaleth - October 25, 2016, 10:28 AM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Deirdre - October 25, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: all the dead seem to know where i am - by Emaleth - October 28, 2016, 08:46 PM