Twisted Slough night's decor
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Her bright yellow eyes scanned everything, but there was nothing in sight. For a moment the hope of the other having left made her heart slow down, but every sounds made her whole body twitch. She was a leader, and yet here she stood- shaking on her legs with a wet coat, afraid of something that hadn't even announced itself. What had happened to the ignorant side of her- the one that thought she could do anything? Sometimes she wished she could go back to being a murderous, malicious being, but she was also a mother now.

A call rang through the fume-filled air, and her head swiveled in the direction it had come from. There she saw it- a shadow of a man. There was no doubt that he had sensed her, and ignoring him might trigger something in a being that was crazy enough to hang around here alone. With a high tail and ears perked up in a friendly manner, she made shaky steps toward him. Hello? She let out a call of her own, the air so think she almost choked.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
night's decor - by Tetsubō - August 25, 2016, 11:52 PM
RE: night's decor - by Malice - August 29, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: night's decor - by Tetsubō - September 14, 2016, 03:45 PM
RE: night's decor - by Malice - September 17, 2016, 05:47 PM