Stavanger Bay i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Atoll's eyes flashed open almost as soon as the girl began to fret. Briefly, her eyes met with those of Szymon, who had also been roused by their girl's fitful slumber. A moment of sleepy, wordless communication passed between them before Doe turned her attention to Quill, yellow eyes glowing softly in the faint moonlight that slipped past and flickered off her love's guarding form.

"Sweet lamb," she said lowly, smoothing a soothing lick up the child's back. She was bigger and stronger than when she'd first arrive, but her timid nature still weighted her down. Amayo hoped that the Drop would strengthen her and eliminate these worrisome night terrors. Perhaps then, Szymon would deign to sleep with them in the den instead of lying across the entrance.

For now, that couldn't be helped. For now, Amayo just worried about getting the cub to sleep through the night. "I am here for you, littling," she assured, reach to press her muzzle to Quill's smaller body. "So is Appeh - do you see him guarding?"

Her eyes cut again to meet Szymon's golden ones, but her focus was still on Quill. This was between the two of them alone - Szymon would have his own time to bond with their foundling child.

Sizzle pp with permizzle
Messages In This Thread
RE: i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night - by Doe - August 27, 2016, 09:39 PM