Blackfeather Woods I need a gangsta
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
All Welcome 
Harley was gone. Where to, she didn't know. Her sister was otherwise involved with the children she had borne. And her- she was alone. But it was so different now, she was swollen, and bloated, and leaking. That morning, she had slipped from the den that she had taken to sleeping in a short distance from the Glenn she felt trapped in. She was trapped. Her mate was gone, she feared the worst. The other here, they were...she had no words to descride them. Hell, she did not their full extent. And she, she was scared. Trapped here. Unless.

She rose from her position, eyes fearful as emotion and irrational thoughts and more ran through her. She'd run. Give her children a better life. They had to have one. They couldn't live here. Not in the darkness. Her mind reeled, then was made up. She heaved her heavy body off the ground, the minute movements of her children within her unnerving her. They were close. Too close. She picked a direction, and begun an unsteady, labouring lope. The territory did not go on forever, she'd find the borders soon enough.

Woodland. Swamp. Filth, mud, the cawing of ravens. This all passed, passed her by as she went, panting and slowing. The border. Her feet crossed it, but she was tired, this was too much work. She kept going. The border was behind her, not far, but too close. Her footfteps took her in a somewhat straight, wavering line, her mind robbed of reason.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
I need a gangsta - by Althaia - August 29, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: I need a gangsta - by Potema - August 29, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: I need a gangsta - by Althaia - August 30, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: I need a gangsta - by Potema - September 03, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: I need a gangsta - by Althaia - September 03, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: I need a gangsta - by Potema - September 03, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: I need a gangsta - by Althaia - September 04, 2016, 10:09 PM
RE: I need a gangsta - by Potema - September 05, 2016, 02:53 PM
RE: I need a gangsta - by Althaia - September 06, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: I need a gangsta - by Potema - September 11, 2016, 07:11 PM