Cassiopeia's View i wish today it will rain all day
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
All Welcome 
She found shelter from the rainstorm beneath a large shelf that jutted from the mountain range— she was in no condition to climb it, and the overhang served her better anyway. Magpie had spent the previous few days skirting along the large lake, doing her best not to look at the hazy caldera that sat behind it in the distance. She was doing her best not to do a lot of things, actually— the most difficult of which was her attempt not to think. She feared that she would succumb to grief if she paused for even a moment to dwell on anything more than her most immediate needs.

Her plan was only to survive the next minute. And when that minute was up, to survive the next. Repeat.

But the storm had halted her ability to do much of anything, for the earth beneath her feet had turned to mud and became to difficult for her sore limbs to keep their footing. And so she cowered beneath the mountain's ledge, watching the rain dully, doing her best to focus only on the sound of it and her breath.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
i wish today it will rain all day - by OG Magpie - August 30, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: i wish today it will rain all day - by Rouge - August 30, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: i wish today it will rain all day - by OG Magpie - September 01, 2016, 08:40 AM
RE: i wish today it will rain all day - by Rouge - September 01, 2016, 10:01 AM