Blackfeather Woods I've taken shits better than the lot of you
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
She was unaware,  that there was anything else then now, darkness and the absence of sensation. But then there was life, a messy, upsetting affair was her introduction to it. Something shoved her, she felt something below her, and things around her. She was aware, and things were terribly confusing. She let this be known by a screech, a yowl, as such was all she was capable of creating at the moment. She thrashed and rolled, movement, as contrasted too life in the womb, now sending her in directions, creating sensation and so much more. But there was but one thought within her, and when she latched onto a teat, growing with milk, she knew that she had accomplished all she could and would that day. Soon, the girl was asleep, ignorant to the life that would follow this messy entrance into now.
 Caregiver 4/5
Messages In This Thread
I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Althaia - September 08, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Nikai - September 09, 2016, 03:58 AM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Keoni - September 09, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Damien - September 17, 2016, 11:52 AM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Potema - September 17, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Althaia - September 17, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Damien - September 19, 2016, 12:08 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Potema - September 25, 2016, 09:15 PM
RE: I've taken shits better than the lot of you - by Althaia - September 26, 2016, 04:59 PM