Sea Lion Shores and to do what i, and i to do what i please
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
@Fluer or artemis? put in a neutral place for ya so you can choose who u want!

"COME BACK, YE SLIMEY BARK-DOGS!" murgash snapped, his voice a crude bellow over the thrumming waves. he was galloping, fur and drool flying in a majestic display of impropriety; even more comedic and equally grotesque were the fleeing seals he was chasing. they floundered in large wormy-steps, their fat slapping the sand and the cellulite of their smooth hides vibrating like a quiver with each impact.

he stopped, having nearly been steam-rolled (trampled? flattened? what is the adequate term for a living bulldozer?) by a bull intent on making it to the water. "WATCH IT, WATERCOW!" he roared, issuing a snap at the bull's retreating fins.

with a rush the entire herd had sunk into the water and they watched him with doleful eyes. murgash was convinced they were mocking him - they stood just tantalizingly out of reach in the shimmering shallows. murgash swung his body towards the sea and faced them, his expression contorted in a sneering retort. the grimace was not unlike the expression a twelve-year old would wear when mocking his older brother. "stupit salty-dogs. THIS IS WOT YE LOOK LIKE," murgash brayed, slackening his jaws and contorting his face in the best imitation of a overdone lackwit dullard in rebuke to the seal's blank stares.
Messages In This Thread
and to do what i, and i to do what i please - by Murgash - September 02, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: and to do what i, and i to do what i please - by Art - September 19, 2016, 08:23 PM
RE: and to do what i, and i to do what i please - by Murgash - September 21, 2016, 08:29 PM
RE: and to do what i, and i to do what i please - by Art - November 22, 2016, 07:48 PM