Sunbeam Lair You see what I see, it's romance and stars
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Checkup time, @Jolon.

Everything had become uncomfortable as of late. Moving was difficult, the weight of her abdomen being something that she'd never experienced before. It was foreign yet, at the same time, amazing. To think that there were actual lives growing within her womb was interesting, and she'd often spent her time wondering how many she might have, their genders, and so much more. How would they develop? Would they be subtle and wise, or boisterous and daring? She was curious about them already, and had been since the first day she'd felt them move within her. Currently, they moved around a lot, preparing themselves for their arrival into the world, which she'd already concluded would be coming soon. So much time had passed, and large had she become; it was a matter of time at this point, a waiting game to see just when they might be ready to meet their mother for the first time.

While being mobile had proven to be difficult, she'd not stopped, having kept active all the while so as to make sure that she'd not get accustomed to a sedentary lifestyle. Her decision had been influenced, too, by the knowledge that having a healthy mother was likely to result in healthy children. Just as her activity hadn't decreased, neither had the amount of attention that she paid to the flora of the cavern; and, with it, her responsibilities as a herbalist. Several days had passed, however, since she'd decided that a checkup was necessary. Not on her herbs, though, but on a patient. A part of the girl's mind had been dreading the inevitable, having yet to forget his act against her, as well as all of the times in which he'd disobeyed her. Normally, the latter would not have bothered her too terribly, as she'd never seen a point in ruling with an iron fist, so to speak. It was the fact that he'd awoken the dragon that had left her frazzled, nervous and exhausted from having to force the beast back. It was a dangerous game to be played, but one of which that she'd never struggled with—until then, of course.

In spite of her personal feelings, however, Asterr had made a promise to always protect and watch over her tribe. The members were her family, even if they might not view her the same way, and so it was her responsibility to ensure that they'd not be left to tend to their injuries by themselves. It was because of that fact that she'd eventually tilted her head back and called for the dark male, summoning him to her medical quarters.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 11, 2016, 04:39 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 11, 2016, 05:19 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 13, 2016, 12:35 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 13, 2016, 08:20 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 15, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 17, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 19, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 20, 2016, 07:51 AM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 21, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 23, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Asterr - September 25, 2016, 01:28 PM
RE: You see what I see, it's romance and stars - by Jolon - September 30, 2016, 01:32 PM