Stavanger Bay i have an instinct that can never be reversed
morpheus knows no mercy
214 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Her repetition is interrupted when the other speaks, enunciating the word once, then twice, and saying it smoothly a third. Her grey eyes lift to stare at the way his mouth moves in order for her to mimic but he doesn't do it again and she tries to recollect from her short term memory. Again, she mumbles the words. breath her breath to perfect it and continues to do so until he speaks again. 

There's an alternative provided and she falls silent, staring at him for a long, unnerving moment in consideration. 

"Artu-turo," she tries again once the second half as been separated from the rest. It doesn't sound quite right, either, but close. "Turo," she then mumbles to herself, now uncertain what to do with this new information.
she had a mind like a box of fireworks
and hands that played recklessly with matches
Messages In This Thread
i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 11, 2016, 06:13 AM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Qilaq - September 17, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 18, 2016, 06:51 AM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Qilaq - September 18, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Arturo - September 19, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: i have an instinct that can never be reversed - by Qilaq - October 01, 2016, 12:58 AM