Hushed Willows seventeen
i'd raise the sea in your name
112 Posts
Ooc — torvi
All Welcome 
only if you want/have time of course! i made it all welcome so there's no obligation <3

Buchanan had spent most of the day at the borders of the Keep that was flush with Emberflame Ridge, tracking a small tribe of mountain goats. There were about four females and three young ones, with a horned male that lingered far enough away to disassociate with the tribe but close enough for Buchanan to assume that he was either it's protector or he'd sired children to the group of females. One of the females had given off the distinct scent that she was expecting though the assassin had stayed far back enough that he could not pinpoint which. His intent had not been to startle or chase them from their position close to the Keep's borders, and when they climbed up the rocky face of the Ridge, the dark wraith had followed, maintaining his distance to determine their grazing patterns. He'd stuck close even as the sun had began it's initial descent into the horizon, hoping to follow them to their preferred grounds for bunking down for the night but abandoned it when it threatened to take him deeper into the Ridge's territory. He'd stayed out later than he had intended, anyway.

He didn't want to keep @Banner waiting, after all; that wasn't to say that she was just waiting for him, surely she was still preoccupied with her Beta duties but Buchanan liked the idea of spoiling her with dinner and a kiss. Despite that they'd been mates for a little over a week now he was still filled with a breathless wonder and giddy excitement when he thought about; followed by a wave of warmth and utter contentment when he thought about Banner, an automatic smile spreading across his lips as he made his way back into Marauder's territory. It was a magical feeling, something that he felt to the very marrow of his bones.

If Buchanan had to describe the word love what he felt was exactly what he would have said, though his simplistic way of analyzing his feelings towards Banner didn't feel adequate enough. There were no words and the dark wraith was content to not try to analyze them to death. He loved her: it was that simple, and he was lucky enough to get to spend the rest of his life with her. It was with a goofy smile on his muzzle that he (somewhat distractedly) pursued a relatively fresh rabbit scent with the intent of surprising Banner with it.
you are my sun and i am your moon
helplessly, irrevocably drawn to you
there is nothing i wouldn't do for you
Messages In This Thread
seventeen - by Buchanan - September 14, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: seventeen - by Banner - September 14, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: seventeen - by Buchanan - September 15, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: seventeen - by Banner - September 18, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: seventeen - by Buchanan - September 19, 2016, 02:03 PM
RE: seventeen - by Banner - September 20, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: seventeen - by Buchanan - September 21, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: seventeen - by Banner - September 23, 2016, 10:41 AM