Redhawk Caldera No sandbox on my playground
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
@Liffey @Lagan maybe? :)

Although there was still a Lucy-sized hole in Elwood's heart (and it had grown now to include Finley's shape, as well), he was beginning to settle back into the routine of daily life in Redhawk Caldera. He worried incessantly about his mate and daughter, but he discovered that the best thing to do was to keep himself busy and think positively. Somehow, he wasn't as good as the latter as he used to be -- but he still found himself often thinking of Finley's success in tracking down Lucy and bringing her home. It would be a glorious day when the Blackthorn family was reunited.

While patrolling and hunting kept him occupied -- especially since he had to step up after Peregrine was attacked by Ferret -- he yearned to spend more time with his remaining children. They were growing like weeds! He felt a thrill of excitement -- an emotion he hadn't experienced in quite some time -- as he returned to the rendezvous site from a hunt, a plump rabbit carcass clasped in his jaws. "Liffey! Lagan!" he called after depositing the body on the ground, his gaze sweeping the clearing expectantly.
Messages In This Thread
No sandbox on my playground - by Elwood - September 16, 2016, 12:09 PM
RE: No sandbox on my playground - by Liffey - September 16, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: No sandbox on my playground - by Elwood - September 21, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: No sandbox on my playground - by Liffey - September 26, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: No sandbox on my playground - by Elwood - September 26, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: No sandbox on my playground - by Liffey - October 09, 2016, 09:56 AM
RE: No sandbox on my playground - by Elwood - October 10, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: No sandbox on my playground - by Liffey - October 17, 2016, 06:26 PM
RE: No sandbox on my playground - by Elwood - October 18, 2016, 12:17 PM
RE: No sandbox on my playground - by Liffey - October 24, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: No sandbox on my playground - by Elwood - October 24, 2016, 09:46 PM