Moonspear No such thing as home anymore
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
Jace slid along the darkened landscape, searching in the underbrush and the nearby tall trees for some inkling of something to eat. He smelled the Moonspear borders near, but stayed away from their front door. He wasn't really looking for anyone and he didn't really want to find anyone either. He was just happy to be near the area. His journey had been a good one, he had found some things out about himself and he was finally in a better place.

He gazed at the sky with his blue gaze, taking in the steepening darkness and the stars that were about to shine. His dark pelt blended in nicely with the shadows, and his swift step carried him further and further from the borders of his former home.

Truth be told Jace had only wanted to check the borders see if they were still there, and then he'd be on his way. He had loved Amekaze as only a boy could, but he had also known the point was moot. Especially once Charon came into the picture. Jace had tried to follow the young man, but he hadn't been able to get behind the youth as a leader.

One final look at the borders and Jace turned swiftly away heading back the way he came, and hopefully some supper.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
No such thing as home anymore - by Jace - September 17, 2016, 05:31 PM
RE: No such thing as home anymore - by Amekaze - September 17, 2016, 11:30 PM
RE: No such thing as home anymore - by Jace - September 18, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: No such thing as home anymore - by Amekaze - September 19, 2016, 12:53 AM
RE: No such thing as home anymore - by Jace - September 19, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: No such thing as home anymore - by Amekaze - September 20, 2016, 01:48 AM