Blackfeather Woods But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Dated to the 22nd. All siblings welcome!

She woke. Truly woke and her eyes slid open to reveal pure blue orbs. Her eyes slipped shut again as she screeched in protest at the sudden, unexplained assault on her optics. She backpedalled hurriedly, colliding with the milk-mountain with a startled "oof". But curiosity was a powerful thing, and it was before long that her eyes opened again. Eyesight was an amazing thing, no matter how blurred and poor it was. 

Sight was an amazing thing. She proceeded to make another symphony of excited noises, wandering around the den until she looked back at the blurred forms that were her siblings.
Messages In This Thread
But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous - by Keoni - September 19, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous - by Althaia - September 19, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous - by Keoni - September 19, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous - by Nikai - September 23, 2016, 03:57 AM
RE: But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous - by Nikai - November 02, 2016, 02:04 AM