Barrow Fields And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands
79 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
She did not like the Barrow fields.  
The amount of mounds of earth was strange,  first of all. She suspected them to be some sort of grave, and yet, was of far to small a st sure to check.  Paired with the possibility of being surrounded by dozens of Graves,  there came the odd and unwelcome feeling of being watched, of being hunted. 

She hissed, hating the place, and slipping between the mounds, trying to remember from which way she came and the nearest way back too the Bay. She had wandered quite a distance, and it was high time she return and not wander amongst sketch fields any longer.
Messages In This Thread
And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands - by Art - September 19, 2016, 09:00 PM
RE: And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands - by Flaris I - September 22, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands - by Art - September 22, 2016, 06:19 PM
RE: And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands - by Flaris I - September 22, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands - by Art - October 17, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: And sat with me in Neptune's yellow sands - by Art - November 16, 2016, 09:04 PM