Totoka River Meet me near the water's edge
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I actually think it's adorable, but in a sad way yes.

Blue Willow had wondered initial upon meeting the male why he never smiled. She guessed it must just be his personality and nature not too. She had met northern men before, none as savage as this one here if the scars were anything to go upon. Especially the one that he bore across the one side of his face. It intrigued and worried her at the same time. If he had been able to handle that much pain, as she could see it was deliberately shaped, well then he must be a bit more feral than most.

Blue Willow's ears perked forward as she listened to him and she smiled Well though I know you are their father and plan to treat them thusly I am glad that at least one is your own. Ah a daughter she will be the apple of your eye I am sure. She won't be spoiled at all. She smiled at the last part knowing full well that though he was rough and gruff as males come his daughter would have him wrapped around her little paw, it was the way of daughters and fathers this much she knew from her own experience and also from watching Perry interact with his daughters.

Any other news besides that? I do not usually stray far from my own borders anymore since I was made beta. She shifted her weight she had smelled Silvermane around her and then she spoke One of our own deserted us for a new pack? Do you know where it is?

Messages In This Thread
Meet me near the water's edge - by Blue Willow - April 10, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Ragnar - June 02, 2014, 09:47 AM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Blue Willow - June 02, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Ragnar - June 04, 2014, 06:35 AM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Blue Willow - June 04, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Ragnar - June 05, 2014, 07:59 AM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Blue Willow - June 10, 2014, 09:49 AM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Ragnar - June 13, 2014, 06:11 AM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Blue Willow - June 13, 2014, 10:36 PM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Ragnar - June 15, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Blue Willow - June 16, 2014, 11:58 AM