Totoka River Meet me near the water's edge
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
NO problem I'm slow with replies this week anyway. Been writing a paper on the Sikhism religion...

Blue nodded in agreement yes very stupid. She thought about his next words. She didn't imagine she would have killed him had he been in her pack lands, but she certainly would have given him quiet a beating if she could. If he had been in the pack lands rather than neutral territory I certainly would have tried, but as unfortune would have it we were in neutral territory. I was not pleased in the least at his admission and I would have had a much better day had he not told me. It sounds though like the entire island is stupid, first they seek me out to tell me they left, secondly they build their home very close to yours and mine, surely they must know that territory is going to be an issue. She shook her head at the pure unadulterated foolishness that the isle wolves were made of.

I will warn them if I see them near and I will let our gamekeepers know to watch for them. I wonder where the leader came from he was from a pack to didn't you say. It is full of betrayers and foolish wolves that pack. Do you think it will last long? Blue was by no means a harsh or cruel wolf, but even she knew that the other pack was playing with fire and was going to get burned if they were not careful. Not only were they just starting out, but they were also not large so it would be foolish to come anywhere near either the ridge or the plateau both of which had a large number of wolves at their disposal.
Messages In This Thread
Meet me near the water's edge - by Blue Willow - April 10, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Ragnar - June 02, 2014, 09:47 AM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Blue Willow - June 02, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Ragnar - June 04, 2014, 06:35 AM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Blue Willow - June 04, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Ragnar - June 05, 2014, 07:59 AM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Blue Willow - June 10, 2014, 09:49 AM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Ragnar - June 13, 2014, 06:11 AM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Blue Willow - June 13, 2014, 10:36 PM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Ragnar - June 15, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: Meet me near the water's edge - by Blue Willow - June 16, 2014, 11:58 AM