Hushed Willows You were trying to wear me down, down
All we are is dust in the wind
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
All Welcome 
Confirmed that basically anyone could visit the cubs, so AW!

The first day of sight had been both marvelous and troublesome, for the blurriness of it afflicted Prialux with a headache before long. She was too curious for her own good, searching out every inch of the den with what fuzzy vision she had, and it took its toll on her. The second day with sight was better, though, with a notable improvement in clarity. It helped that Prialux had already explored everything she cared to, and was no longer inspecting her surroundings with fervor.

She inspected her toes instead. Her paw was still tiny and dainty, splayed out on the dark floor in front of her, and her nose wriggled mere inches from her ankle as she squinted at her toes. She could hardly see the crevices between them, the shadow and light of her fur melded together so well in her blurry vision. She could see the dark nubs at the end where her sharp nails protruded, and she tentatively reached her snout forward to lap at it, only to recoil at the ticklish sensation that crawled up her arm.
Messages In This Thread
You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - September 26, 2016, 08:29 PM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Larkspur - September 29, 2016, 08:44 AM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - October 03, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Larkspur - October 05, 2016, 10:18 AM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - October 06, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Larkspur - October 09, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - October 11, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Larkspur - October 11, 2016, 09:55 AM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - October 12, 2016, 05:57 PM