Stone Circle Any way the wind blows
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Nervousness suddenly filled her as the figure of another approached, suddenly the stakes became known. Should this pack turn her away, her children's chance of survival would diminish. Then all too soon he was there, the supposed alpha.  Steady. Her opinion of packs had decrease drasticly. Yet she needed this to survive. 

She opened her maw, then closed it. This was the first time she had sought to join a pack. Truly sought to join on her own. "hello" she began softly, but a whisper. "I search for a home. For pups and my me. I-I mean...my pups and I." she faltered, stuttered, nerves showing. She continued speaking a moment later, trying to collect her selves. "I am a healer. I can hunt, I can pull my weight, Steady sir. I search only for refugee." she as already lowered, her argent daughter near, still lethargic and silent. Her stanch was one of utmost submission, perhaps learned from Moonspear and far more then she needed. But she was willing to do whatever it took to secure her children a home.

Her Hazel seemed fearful of Steady, backtracking quickly and falling on her rear. She seemed oddly fearful of strangers, and Althaia wondered why a moment. She snaked her neck to nudge her reassuringly, but focused her attention on Steady
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
Any way the wind blows - by Althaia - October 01, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Antigone Demos - October 01, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Steady - October 01, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Witchhazel - October 01, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Althaia - October 01, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Antigone Demos - October 01, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Keoni - October 01, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Althaia - October 02, 2016, 12:34 PM
RE: Any way the wind blows - by Witchhazel - October 02, 2016, 12:55 PM