Stone Circle Thunderbolt and lightning, very very frightening
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
All Welcome 
The skies remained clouded, opaque and dull, yet the argent woman was anything but. She had a home, her children's future's were bright, and the wolves were kind. It was such a stark contrast to the dark wood, it felt almost surreal. For her children she had found a den, and spent much of her time making it perfect for them. It lay at the edge of the wood, in a small, well lit glen, and was hidden beneath the roots of a massive tree, cool and dry and the perfect refuge. 

It was evening, the air was cool and crisp, and her children lay within the den, asleep. Finally they could rest, and though her youngest showed signs of a cold, they were diminished in the slightest. Thus, when a breeze shook the foliage above, did she emerge from her den and slip into the glen she had claimed, stretching carefully the back limb and the ankle that still held it's ugle braclet of scars. It never had healed properly, but she no longer minded. She was a healer at heart, that she would devote herself too. As she sat a short distance from the entrance that held her slumbering young, she half hoped someone would approach, so that she may know those around her better.
AW! tagging @Steady as well :D
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
Thunderbolt and lightning, very very frightening - by Althaia - October 02, 2016, 04:47 PM