Stone Circle Thunderbolt and lightning, very very frightening
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady had been wondering about his new refugee, and her children. She said her mate had vanished, so there didn't seem any issue there. But, he did feel the need to know just exactly who it was she was running from. She had sounded so scared at the borders, and he didn't know if she was scared that he might turn her away, or because whoever she was trying to get away from wasn't far behind her. Once he allowed her entry, he stayed near that part of borders, waiting to see if anyone else approached, but no one had. Once enough time had past and he felt mildly confident no one would come, he marked the borders, and continued on.

Now, however, he searched Althaia out. Partly to see that she was settling comfortably, and partly to have, what might be, a difficult conversation with her. He followed her scent easily since it was so new, and found her by the edge of the forest. His tail wagged in a friendly greeting as he approach, neutral in his body language instead of the dominance he gave at the borders during their first meeting. Hello, Althaia. How are you and the pups doing? he asked, genuinely interested. It didn't get by him that one had the sniffles when they first met, but being that she was a self-proclaimed healer, he figured she be able to help them out and it wouldn't get too bad.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thunderbolt and lightning, very very frightening - by Steady - October 02, 2016, 05:52 PM