Bramblepoint Stars shinning in your eyes
Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Amari paused in her approach as she watched the other suddenly rise onto all fours, the lone female now becoming unsure whether she should take that extra step forward. White ears twitched a top her small head as she listened to the gentle rustling of the leaves, the looming canopy allowing scattered beams of light through their entangled mess above them. The she wolf wasn't overly good at reading others, though she knew this female was wary of her. Who could blame her in a worl like this? Amari certainly didn't.

Head jerked some at the sudden sound of a voice, an unexpected greeting from the other. With that cerulean eyes watched the other female momentarily, still not make that extra step forward. ”Hello.” She replied in a soft voice, tail swaying nervously behind her as she conitnued, ”I'm just looking for somewhere to rest, I mean you no harm.” The white she wolf thinking it best the get that across and out the way to the brown and white female before her as they stood at an almost awkward stand off. At least to Amari that's how it felt.
When you think all is forsaken,
Listen to me now
You need never feel broken again
Sometimes darkness can show you the light
Messages In This Thread
Stars shinning in your eyes - by Odette - October 04, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Stars shinning in your eyes - by Amari - October 07, 2016, 05:51 AM
RE: Stars shinning in your eyes - by Odette - October 09, 2016, 01:33 PM
RE: Stars shinning in your eyes - by Amari - October 09, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Stars shinning in your eyes - by Odette - October 16, 2016, 01:24 AM
RE: Stars shinning in your eyes - by Amari - October 16, 2016, 08:41 AM
RE: Stars shinning in your eyes - by Odette - October 16, 2016, 11:08 PM