Blackfeather Woods Old Wolf, New Tricks
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
At the question of the lives of her sister's children; the Silencer lightly shrugged. "Kill them or don't, my neices and nephews mean little to me," The woman had not even had the chance to meet them, nevermind form any attachment to their existence. Their lives had not yet been developed, there was little about them she could feel sorry for. Had they stuck around longer in which to be introduced to their cousins, perhaps the dark woman would have found herself with more mercy than she currently held; her idotic sister had not stopped to consider that she had not only risked her life but her children's. 

Yet, something occured to the woman. She knew nothing of this Tyro's capabilities, nevermind asking her to inflitrate and commit murder.  Even for their standards, it was a wealthy task and at a high expectation. Perhaps, she would be lenient, though at a price. "However, if you feel your position may be compromised due to her place with others, bring me her location and I will do it myself," If it was not for her children's need for her to be with them, she would not have asked in the first place. Did it feel good to compromise? No, not at all. However, she could not feel or be blamed responsibility over a newbie Tyro going and trying to get away with murder, and paying the ulitmate price for it on another pack's lands. While the woman's loyalty and obedience was more appriciated than Nemesis would let on, such things could not be assigned recklessly. Their numbers had suffered within the recent days and when the winter came, they could not afford to slip again. 
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Old Wolf, New Tricks - by RIP Emélie - October 08, 2016, 10:04 AM
RE: Old Wolf, New Tricks - by Nemesis - October 10, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: Old Wolf, New Tricks - by RIP Emélie - October 10, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: Old Wolf, New Tricks - by Nemesis - October 17, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: Old Wolf, New Tricks - by RIP Emélie - October 17, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: Old Wolf, New Tricks - by Nemesis - October 26, 2016, 06:00 PM