Ravensblood Forest Just Give Me A Reason, Just A Little Bits Enough
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo focused upon Chusi as she gathered herself, made her decision. She called her once guardian a friend and expressed that he had nothing left. Arturo nodded sagely, thoughtfully when Chusi spoke that they should give her once-guardian a chance. It was a fair deduction and Arturo wasn't about to deny the man the chance to make up for the tear between him and Chusi, nor was he going to disregard her opinion. Not when he'd specifically asked for it. Yet, the male had taken a step back, noticed by Arturo when his burning gaze snapped to the other male, noting the action with sharp observation. With cracked voice Zephyr refused. Fucking stood there and refused. After Chusi had vouched for him. Without warning, the composure, the cold and distanced exterior was melted so quickly by his wrath. “Are you fucking kidding me?” Ceannasach demanded in a low snarl, his lips curling back from his teeth. Was Zephyr really going to stand there looking all piteous only to shove what attempts Chusi was making at peace and amends back in her face?

It was a low blow and Arturo didn't appreciate it. She'd offered him a fucking olive branch and he'd swatted it out of her mouth because what? He didn't like that she didn't run to him, ecstatic? Or because Chusi hadn't turned her back upon him (Arturo)? Arturo realized that Zephyr had no idea the kind of man he was pissing off but he would learn if he didn't backpedal and think about his choice rationally; though the words had already been spoken and the girl's feelings could have already been shattered. “She vouched for you to me and you just fucking throw it back in her face?” Arturo's question was harsh, his emotions taking free range across his face. He didn't care. Chusi was Teaghlaigh. She was family. She was as good as a Fearghal and Arturo was protective over her. Because he was the head of the family and it was his job but also because he cared for her.

“You can accept her fucking offer and we talk like men and you try to fix things with her. And yeah, it's gonna take some fucking time. Children get upset with you, sometimes you hurt them and you don't mean to, but it's nothing that time, patience and backing your words up with action to prove you mean what you say can't fix,” Arturo, as a father, knew first hand. He'd had those times with all of his children (was possibly going through it currently with his eldest, Bain). Then again, Arturo had never wanted to be the father he had. Or rather, the father he didn't have. Cynbel had wanted nothing to do with him and the one time they'd met had been a lying douchebag. Arturo wasn't a perfect father but he tried his best to be what his children had needed — just as he tried now to be what Chusi needed.

“You don't get to decide what's best for her or not. She decides it. Running away isn't going to fix anything, I can tell you that much. It's going to make it worse,” Arturo's lips curled back to expose his teeth as his tail rose over his back, his hackles bristling. “You fucking walk away from her now, without even giving this a chance you don't need to fucking visit her. If you walk away ...you come anywhere near Teaghlaigh or it's surrounding territories my wolves and I will kill you.” Arturo didn't play shit when it came to The Family. They would find out just how merciless the gangster could be, and that he meant what he said when he told them The Family looks out for it's own. If his words upset Chusi then, well, they upset her and he would explain his reasoning to her later if he needed to. It was not too late to salvage what remained but that ball was in Zephyr's court once more. The gangster had lain down his ultimatum and whatever the other male decided would be it. If he decided to give it a chance it would take time for both Arturo (and maybe Chusi) to trust him but it wasn't an impossibility, yet.[/td][/tr]
[/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
RE: Just Give Me A Reason, Just A Little Bits Enough - by Arturo - October 16, 2016, 07:00 PM