Ouroboros Spine The air is warm, my heart is cold
Before Alice got to Wonderland she had to fall
41 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
She silently eyed the male, remaining still as her head tilted. The feeling of failure began to niggle at the back of her mind as she caught him recoil, gradually shying away from her till he then vanished from sight. Cerulean eyes blinked as she watched him look back to her a couple of times before suddenly taking his leave. Admittedly his swift exit had confused the silver and gray female, Amari's white ears rested against her skull as she let out a defeated sigh. Even her second attempt to make a friend in these wilds had fallen through, she didn't know the places her paws took her and she had to admit, travelling around these unknown parts was starting to get a bit unbearable for the she-wolf. Always travelling alone and in silence. It was getting old and sometimes Amari couldn't help but regret her decision to leave home. And now, she didn't even know where that was.

Letting another sigh escape her, Amari shifted her paws and began to travel back in the direction from where she had came. Bushy tail mud covered tail hung low behind her, dragging along the muddy ground as she carefully journeyed back toward the glen that homed the fireflies, hopefully she would avoid being consumed by the liquefied muck this time round.
When you think all is forsaken,
Listen to me now
You need never feel broken again
Sometimes darkness can show you the light
Messages In This Thread
The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Larus - October 13, 2016, 04:54 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Amari - October 24, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Larus - October 25, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Amari - October 25, 2016, 05:16 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Larus - October 26, 2016, 01:51 AM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Amari - October 26, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: The air is warm, my heart is cold - by Larus - October 30, 2016, 03:08 AM