Two Rivers Isle We ride at dawn
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
A satisfied smile danced on her lips and her scarred eye was focused on her youngest as he seemed to be more excited than ever before. If only he did know what was out there... No, now was not the time to think about that. She would not take him far - she would not allow him to be in any kind of danger. Just a tiny bit beyond the river was good enough for now, to give him a taste of what the life was beyond their safe boundaries. It was hard for her to even keep up with her son, but eventually they reached the river.

She smiled at Pyro as he seemed not to know what to do - good, that meant he had not attempted it before. The water doesn't bite - it is just cold and pretty strong, a bit like your father. She giggled, stepping into the water quite easily. Pyro was too big to carry, and so she would stay on his left side to hold him against the pull of the river and to prevent him from drifting away. She was like a really big rock.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
We ride at dawn - by Pyro - October 17, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: We ride at dawn - by Malice - October 17, 2016, 02:53 PM
RE: We ride at dawn - by Tryp - October 18, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: We ride at dawn - by Pyro - November 18, 2016, 10:08 PM
RE: We ride at dawn - by Malice - November 18, 2016, 10:21 PM
RE: We ride at dawn - by Tryp - November 18, 2016, 10:39 PM
RE: We ride at dawn - by Pyro - November 29, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: We ride at dawn - by Malice - December 10, 2016, 09:56 AM
RE: We ride at dawn - by Pyro - December 11, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: We ride at dawn - by Malice - December 16, 2016, 04:56 PM