Broken Antler Fen We'll give the world the world to you, and you'll blow us all away
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian dropped instantly what he was doing the moment he heard Pearl howl. The big male raced towards her though it didn't really help that the birthing den was on the other side of the territory. He didn't expect them today... maybe tomorrow or something but... now! His mind was screaming. I'M A FATHER. I'M A FATHER. His paws carried him further and when he reached the den he could hear Pearl, though he was not sure if he was allowed to enter. He let out a soft whine, which she probably didn't hear with her pain.

The male paced before the den, like an anxious father in a waiting room. It was close to torture for him hearing Pearl in pain. Sebastian sat by the den entrance to listen but soon began pacing again. He didn't want her to be in pain, but he kinda knew that thanks to that pain they would have babies. He just hoped they were not all giants like he was and she would have an easy birth. Though from the sound of it he wasn't entirely sure. Then the most wonderful thing happened. Little squeals. His heart skilled a beat and he started jumping around. I'M A FATHER. I'M A FATHER!! They at least had one little baby, or depending on his site one big little baby.

Sebastian whined in excitement. He wanted to see this pup. Was it a boy? Was it a girl? It didn't matter to him he liked either gender. Though soon that moment of thought was broken when Pearl cried out. HIs heart sank and the male almost rushed inside. It was up to his gallant nature that he stopped himself and let her have that privacy. After some more cursing there was some more crying, baby crying to be specific. Sebastian was over the moon. Two babies! How amazing!! His tail was going crazy. He was not really sure what to do with himself. For the next pup Pearl hadn't made that many painful noises, and Sebastian wondered if she was done. Three babies. That would be a nice amount for their family.

Sebastian was ready to poke his head inside the den when Pearl started yelping and crying out in pain. It startled the male. Sebastian's emotional levels were through the roof with several emotions he was feeling at the same time. Sebastian sucked in some air to calm himself and moved closer to the den entrance. The male poked his head inside, the scent of blood filling his nostrils and little puppy sounds reaching his ear. "Pearl," he whispered and moved his muzzle more in her direction to shower her with little licks. He was still not sure if he was allowed inside the den but then he would know soon enough. "Are you okay? I was here the whole time! Oh-- look at them," he breathed out. His eyes fell on the moving potatoes at her belly. One seemed to be dark of color, almost a dark grey. A brown one, and a pale grey, along with a pale cream color like Pearl. He could see now why she was crying out because the pale cream one clearly had his giant genes. Oh boy.

"You did so well," he spoke to Pearl and smiled so proudly at her. It must be a pretty funny sight from the outside, seeing Sebastian's butt coming from the den entrance and with his back legs stretched out, his tail going a mile a minute. Sebastian was insanely proud of his mate. She had shown even more how amazing she was. "I love you," he smiled and licked her. "And I love our babies too. They are perfect. Thank you for birthing them," he spoke, followed by a chuckle. It wasn't like she had another choice. "Do you need anything? Can I get something for you?," he then whispered more softly.