Big Salmon Lake triple dipped in psycho
nice cardigan
134 Posts
Ooc — Kara
last post from me!

He had hoped to remain a bit longer and enjoy the company of the inky woman, but any fun they could have had was instantly crushed the second the ghost decided to show himself. It sent an uneasy feeling through Hadraniel at the thought that he could have been creeping on them from the start, but what could he do now? He licked his lips and took a step back as the pair came to stand together. "Death is an old friend of mind and I wouldn't mind see them once again" he said, testing to see what reaction he could stir up.

"But I think I'll save that reunion for another time". He wasn't looking for a visit from the grim reaper today and would rather not engage in a fight he would clearly lose. So with a toothy grin Hadraniel spun on his heels and began his departure from the couple, tail casually swishing behind him. "Should you ever find yourself unaccompanied and bored I'd love to talk again" he called out one last time to the dark stranger before picking up speed and trotting away from the duo.
Messages In This Thread
triple dipped in psycho - by Nemesis - October 26, 2016, 09:35 PM
RE: triple dipped in psycho - by Hadraniel - October 27, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: triple dipped in psycho - by Nemesis - November 10, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: triple dipped in psycho - by Hadraniel - November 11, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: triple dipped in psycho - by Nemesis - November 29, 2016, 10:27 AM
RE: triple dipped in psycho - by Hadraniel - November 30, 2016, 07:00 AM
RE: triple dipped in psycho - by Kove - December 04, 2016, 05:57 AM
RE: triple dipped in psycho - by Nemesis - January 09, 2017, 08:48 PM
RE: triple dipped in psycho - by Hadraniel - January 12, 2017, 11:41 AM