Redhawk Caldera So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
His hit never landed. Fox whirled, a red blur, and snapped her own fangs in the general direction of his face. He felt sharp teeth cutting into the soft flesh between his lip and cheek. Peregrine's eyes widened in surprise as he instinctively leaped backward. He planted three of his feet and brought up the last one to swipe at the blood trickling from the cut. He stared at it for a moment before his eyes lifted to his mate, his expression going from slightly surprised to a Cheshire leer.

"You made me bleed my own blood," he rumbled, then launched at her. His teeth were bared again as he aimed a strike at the side of her neck. He hoped to draw blood too. Peregrine wasn't usually into sadomasochism but it was hitting all his buttons at the moment. In fact, he was tempted to just grab her by the scruff, digging his teeth in so hard that she bled, and have his wild way with her. But for now he wanted to tango a bit before they did the, well, horizontal tango.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 25, 2016, 06:02 PM