Redhawk Caldera So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He immediately felt bad when Fox drew attention to her shoulder. He had forgotten all about it, considering his own near death experience. Peregrine promptly moved closer, gently inspecting the wound. It was neither large, nor deep. It would probably heal quickly and without complication. Still, he found himself wishing Raven had stuck around. She had been sort of a recluse most of the time, but she'd had a promising career in medicine. He knew Fox didn't care much for doctors but surely she would have let their daughter treat her injury to prevent infection, at the very least.

It was all kind of moot. "Here, let me clean it for you," he said before tenderly swiping his tongue over the torn, angry flesh. Peregrine felt a little guilty for inflicting these slashes, although she'd asked for them. She was going to be carrying his babies soon, so she needed her strength and her health. And would what would their pack mates think when they saw her? What would their sons think? Would they think the Alphas had had some sort of domestic dispute?

"We should tell them you were attacked by a rabid werebunny," the Alpha male thought aloud, sort of apropos of nothing. He leaned back once he was done and added, "One who couldn't hop high enough to get at your throat..." Wait, that was vampires. How dumb was he?
Messages In This Thread
RE: So let me hold you tight and share a killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 26, 2016, 11:55 AM