Hoshor Plains Diablo
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
The golden grass came up to around his knees, but his pace never changed because of it. They were just plants- he was a mighty wolf with a will to move forward. They tickled to some extent, but Jolon was not ticklish at the slightest. He chuckled to himself, wondering if Avannon was. Oh, what he'd give to just turn around right now and go back home. He knew the mission was for his home, for Avannon, but still- the mountains were where he belonged. He didn't belong in these flatlands, surrounded by green and trees and rivers. They reminded him too much of his birthplace- of how she had died.

His thoughts had taken him so far from reality that he only noticed the stranger when she called for him. She remained in place however, and Jolon bit his lip softly. When had been the last time speaking to a stranger? Weeks? Moons? With no air of nervousness nor shakiness he proceeded regardless, big, black tail wagging in the winds that were far milder at the foot at the mountain than on top of it. Good day! He greeted hastily, slowing to a stop a respectable distance away. He took some seconds to scan her physique, that was rather small, and her eyes that were a nice green. To be honest, he looked rather dull compared to her. I was wondering if you could assist me on my difficult mission.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
Diablo - by Jolon - October 25, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: Diablo - by Banner - October 25, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Diablo - by Jolon - October 25, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: Diablo - by Banner - October 25, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: Diablo - by Jolon - October 25, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: Diablo - by Banner - October 25, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: Diablo - by Jolon - October 25, 2016, 07:29 PM