Golden Glade Two Worlds (4/5)
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
All Welcome 
My other Trade Skill threads are currently at a stand still, so thought I'd throw out my 4th thread for Guardian skill (4/5)

Forward Dated a couple days after this Thread @Bullet

The only place he had not stepped was that of the boundaries denied to him, paws having carried the male only around the areas of the terrain that were permitted. The brown male repeating the same routine, day and night; strolling along the borders of pack lands. Streiter knew he was restless, which was another reason he was unable to stay in one place, determination stirring within him as he strolled in the warmth of morning sun. Amber eyes shimmering in the rising sunlight as he looked out across the terrain, brown ears pivoting a top his head as he listened to the song of the birds within the canopy. Large paws feeling the wet grass below as Streiter came a stop, the mercenary in training looking toward the entrance of the Inner circle, a sigh escaping him, the young male wanting to join his mate within the tunnels, though at least he knew she was safe; along with the rest of the pack.

Giving his muzzle a brief lick, Streiter turned and ventured toward the borders edge, tail swaying behind him as his pace became a slow jog. Nose to the ground and then into the air, the male scented the borders as he patrolled the line that separated the outside world to their own.
Messages In This Thread
Two Worlds (4/5) - by Sylvas Streiter - October 28, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: Two Worlds (4/5) - by Bullet - December 11, 2016, 12:16 PM