Stavanger Bay my mind's not a well; it won't run dry
morpheus knows no mercy
214 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
There had been children born recently, something Qilaq struggles to comprehend as her time with Amayo and Appeh has shortened. She thinks briefly to the conversation in the stony room where she laid with her mother but as much as she tries, it doesn't help the lack of time. A little lost in the world Qilaq has already been stumbling through seems as if the ground has been ripped from beneath her. 

It is only when the night has announced its approach that she realizes her distance from the den but there is no pull to return. The night's invitation is no longer inviting and a frown weighs heavily on her features. Qilaq heaves a sigh and a sharp inhale of breath that fills her once more with the salty brine but there is something else upon the wind. Her head turns to see the dilute toned puppy seated ahead. She wrinkles her nose as she debates approach but the wind shifts with the pull of the ocean, tussling her fur, and she slowly takes a few more steps forward to test her boundaries a second time.
she had a mind like a box of fireworks
and hands that played recklessly with matches
Messages In This Thread
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Qilaq - November 06, 2016, 07:47 AM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Muses - November 09, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Qilaq - November 20, 2016, 01:54 AM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Muses - November 22, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: my mind's not a well; it won't run dry - by Qilaq - December 07, 2016, 11:50 PM