Golden Glade An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
His ears twitched at the sound of Aspen's voice, his eyes instantly looking from the ground to the blue eyes of his Queen. Silently the male watched his superior from the moment as they continued to walk, slowly he allowed his pink tongue to escape his muzzle to lick at his dry lips before replying to her question, ”We did get a little time to get to know one another when we reunited once more at Swiftcurrent Creek.” He said, offering Aspen a smile of sorts, golden eyes peering ahead of them as his paws guided him along side the Queen of the court, ”Though, I will admit since our stay within the Court, I've gotten to know Eden better and I will say to you, that I indeed have grown to love her.” Sylvas, silently understood Aspen's questioning; because from the very beginning he had had his concerns. He knew from the start, when Eden told him that she was carrying his pups, he would stay with her.. but the question was, how could you stay with someone without love? The mercenary knew he didn't love Eden when his children were conceived and that they had both merely acted on instinct at the time.

A soft sigh escaped the male as his pace slowed, his amber eyes glancing over to his superior as she marked a couple trees, ”I will admit to you, I was worried from the start. Obviously not knowing someone and creating a family..” He said, giving his tail a casual sway as he strolled toward a nearby tree and carefully brushed himself against its rough bark, ”I just want to do the right thing.”
Messages In This Thread
An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - November 05, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by RIP Eden - November 05, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - November 05, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - November 06, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - November 11, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - December 08, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - December 10, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - December 20, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - December 26, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - December 27, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - December 31, 2016, 06:26 PM