Otatso Wetlands You can break me if that's what you want
239 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
He let his mind wander for a bit, reflecting on what had occurred over the past few weeks, almost months now. He had come all this way, only to find his sister gone to the Void without a final word from her. All he found was the legacy she created, the three children she bore, one of whom was pregnant herself, the Dark Brotherhood, still in its infancy, still growing. He could train them in the ways of his sect, but he felt it wouldn't fit. Unlike in the other places, there were no longstanding packs with generations upon generations behind them to the point of a seemingly near eternal history. It was chaotic, an inopportune place for a cult dedicated to sowing chaos. He smirked at that irony, the breath visible in the air in front of him. But with the children growing and those soon to be born, perhaps it might be easier for them to establish a true name for themselves. Perhaps.

He froze in his tracks, the movement of another creature in his proximity alerting him, dispelling what contemplative thoughts he had. He turned towards the white creature in the distance, who looked upon him in awe. For a moment he thought it was the other boy, the one who had so readily given himself to him. A flicker of passion overcame him for a moment, but the voice was different. And he was sure the black-footed boy would not know Meldresi, nor did he remember him having such crimson eyes. He turned to face him fully, shaking his head. I am afraid not, He answered, wondering what his sister had meant to the boy. He had no interaction with Alexander before, only his father, giving the shade a strange sense of recognition as he introduced himself. I am her younger brother Miraak,

Messages In This Thread
You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: You can break me if that’s what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: You can break me if that’s what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 09:51 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 10:52 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 10, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 10, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 11, 2016, 12:03 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 11, 2016, 12:24 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 11, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 11, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 11, 2016, 02:03 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 12, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 16, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 19, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - November 27, 2016, 03:50 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - November 27, 2016, 05:00 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - December 03, 2016, 02:16 AM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Miraak - December 11, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: You can break me if that's what you want - by Xan - January 29, 2017, 05:02 AM