Sleeping Dragon I will sweep it beneath the carpet
As silent as a w i l d f i r e
214 Posts
Ooc — Kuro

Over the horizon had the sun peeked, rising slowly as the earth welcomed its first few rays of dawn. With the awakening of the land, so had the child risen. His gaze had widened at first, then he’d squinted against the soft light and blinked a few times to fully rid himself of sleep—but not before having first considered rolling over and going back to bed. It’d taken no longer than a second before he’d realized that doing so would take time out of his day, and so onto his feet had he pushed himself. The den in which he slept was exited before he’d stretched out his body and shook his coat free of debris, the morning breeze having sent a chill down his spine as he’d done so. Another thought of returning to the warmth of the den and sleeping had crossed his mind, which he’d waved away. The idea of wandering for a bit was favoured over sleep, and so off through the territory had he started to walk.

At first, he’d believed his movements to be aimless, until something familiar was spotted around a tree. It had fewer leaves than when he’d first seen it, and it’s green colour had started to fade to brown. Hvit’s brows furrowed as he stared at the ivy, wondering why it, like the trees, appeared to be dying. Not only that, but he wanted to know if it might return once the cold went away, or if he’d be forced to find a new place where the plant grew. He’d continued to stare until his curiosity had grown too great, at which point he’d turned around and began his search for Portia. Always did she have the answers to his questions, and he was confident that now would be no different.
She swept in and stole the flame,
leaving a dragon without his breath

Thread titles are from Lindsey Stirling’s “Something Wild”
Messages In This Thread
I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - November 12, 2016, 02:59 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - November 12, 2016, 02:08 PM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - November 20, 2016, 06:11 PM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - November 22, 2016, 05:44 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - December 01, 2016, 12:54 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - December 01, 2016, 10:47 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Hvitserk - December 11, 2016, 02:39 AM
RE: I will sweep it beneath the carpet - by Portia - December 18, 2016, 10:12 AM